Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Staying Fit

Re: Staying Fit 6 years 11 months ago #12663

• Engine
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 26
Pelican Fart wrote:
Vijore wrote:
We got Highrolla with the comp hardware pro, and derp15 with the pro fitness methods. Shit this community is awesome.

Don't forget me bringing the massive dick to the table.

Your mom's dildo doesn't count.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Staying Fit 6 years 11 months ago #12668

• Pelican Fart
  • Ultimate Admin
  • Why are you looking here?
  • Thank you received: 102
Engine wrote:
Pelican Fart wrote:
Vijore wrote:
We got Highrolla with the comp hardware pro, and derp15 with the pro fitness methods. Shit this community is awesome.

Don't forget me bringing the massive dick to the table.

Your mom's dildo doesn't count.

BURN.
Karma for you.
Just bein' a dick.

Re: Staying Fit 6 years 11 months ago #12674

• Tinkerbell
  • Platinum Boarder
  • I am ogre lady, hear me roar
  • Thank you received: 25
iShirley wrote:
Lol I was planning on going to the gym but I've gotten mad lazy now that it's the summer. I barely walk anywhere now that Yoshi's back to drive me everywhere.

I've been gaining tummy fat from sitting & eating all day lmao, any ideas on how to lose it?
SEE that's what happened to me too except no one drives me everywhere...and... OK

I was FIT before this school year but this year was intense so all I did was goddamn study and schoolwork and I can't study if I don't eat. And summertime is the worst time for me to try to exercise because I don't want to go out in the sun :(

Yeahhhhhh...usually I find doing something gentle for at least 30 minutes works. That's why I ride my bike. I used to run (not jog) for about 40-50 minutes one summer and got my cardio really good but I found that I was really pooped out afterwards and my appetite went through the roof. Biking or walking for 30-60 minutes helps me lose fat and have sustained elevated metabolism for a while but I can control my appetite a little better and I don't feel so tired afterwards so that I don't do anything for the rest of the day.

I am still working at it. I really need to cut out the sugar, I am a sugar fiend.

Re: Staying Fit 6 years 11 months ago #12676

• Engine
  • Gold Boarder
Mexican Speedballs + Treadmill
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pelican Fart

Re: Staying Fit 6 years 8 months ago #15351

• Pelican Fart
  • Ultimate Admin
A big ol bump, started doing this workout two weeks ago

plus lifting weights daily and watching what I eat better, making sure to get more protein (SEMENS) in me before I lift. Put on 5 pounds since I started.
Just bein' a dick.

Re: Staying Fit 6 years 8 months ago #15362

• The Notorious B.I.G.
  • Ultimate Admin
  • Who Shot Ya?
  • Thank you received: 76
I lift to relieve stress and take out my anger... I cant lose my fat. its so fucking annoying. I can eat healthy all I want and still not lose the fat. Idk. I have a beer belly ugh.

Re: Staying Fit 6 years 8 months ago #15363

• Pelican Fart
  • Ultimate Admin
Beer belly FTMFW. I'll always have one now that I'm 21, thank you very much Drop Top. I haven't had a six pack since high school and I don't miss it. Keep the belly, all I care about is that beautiful soul B.I.G. :kiss:

I don't want glamour muscles anywhere. Even though I've got the beer gut I can do 200 crunches right now (started those a week ago, do em nightly) so I don't have a problem with strength in that area. The reason I'm working out my pecs is that's the only place where I feel a bit sore after work and I'd like to have a bit less muscle fatigue there.
Just bein' a dick.

Re: Staying Fit 6 years 8 months ago #15438

• H.F.S.
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 58
derp15 wrote:
Let me start by saying there is no such thing as target fat loss. With that said, you need to find your basal metabolic rate (BMR) which is basically how many calories you burn in a day doing your regular routine. From here, since you want to lose fat, you would subtract 300-500 calories. So, say your BMR = 2100 cals a day. If you were to eat that amount every day, hypothetically your weight would remain the same, assuming you lead the same exact day to day life. What you would do is reduce the 2100 cals to 1650-1800 cals. At this rate, you would lose about a pound a week.

While this is mostly true, that cutting out some calories can help you lose fat, you need to know what to cut, if you even need to. Cutting calories made me lose some weight, but it also mad me feel tired, because I wasn't getting enough energy. I did some reading and learned that I shouldn't have cut calories, but changed what I was eating. I ate less carbs and fat, and started eating things with more protein. I ended up losing about 15 pounds in one month. Though I was actually eating more, protein isn't turned into fat, like carbs can be, allowing me to still eat till I'm full, but not get a gut from it. Also, if your going to eat something really sugary, doing some calisthenics (as in only a few push-ups, sit-ups, and the like) before hand is *supposed to* help prevent fat growth because your muscles use some of the sugar. Not too sure about that, but a little work out wouldn't hurt any how.

Re: Staying Fit 6 years 8 months ago #15439

• Pelican Fart
  • Ultimate Admin
High protein, low fat, low calorie is what I'm eating right now. Lots of vitamins from vegetables, and protein can come from them as well (~50 cal worth of brussel sprouts can give you around 6g of protein) and I eat chicken breast like it's my job. 6 meals a day, totaling around 145g protein and 1500-1700 cals. Then I do a workout at the beginning and the end of the day. Last night for example I did 75 situps, 50 reps with 15lbs per arm, 65 reps with 20s and then 20 with 35lbs on dumbbells, then did 20 hip pushups using bars. I need to get a pullup bar :(
Just bein' a dick.

Re: Staying Fit 6 years 8 months ago #15441

• Engine
  • Gold Boarder
And then there's me. Copenhagen Straight for breakfast and supper ( during school year ). Wake up and dink around on pull-up bar, ~20 pull-ups for the fuck of it. Then if I end up stayin at my house, pull-ups till fail ( ~30-40 ), then decline push-ups till fail ( ~60-70 ), then crunches till I get bored. It works I guess. Don't believe me, I can repost that pic if ya'll like.
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds